Arcturus banner

Arcturus banner

Thursday 24 March 2011

Rolling Stones Credit Card: I Want One!

Who would have thought it? Credit cards are collectible.  Check out this little beauty, brought out back in 1995 by MasterCard. 

 It features a design classic, the infamous Rolling Stones logo. Devised in 1970 by British designer John Pasche, the original artwork is now housed in the V & A Museum in London. The inspiration for Pasche's design?
I think we all know the answer to that one...

As a life-long Rolling Stones fan, I love this one.  For more interesting images of collectible credit cards, and lots of other information, visit the website of the American Credit Card Collectors Society.
http://creditcollectibles.com/

Anyone got a special credit card?  Let me know.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. dlrcollectionagency.com is a collection agency for small business

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these credit cards. How much are they worth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Roblox USernames

    ReplyDelete